How to use our repair service:
- Buy a repair fee online
- Please mark the location of the holes you wish to have repaired, and describe it in detail on a note that you include in the shipment.
- Print the order confirmation for the repair fee, and send it with your item (max 1 style) using the shipping label you will receive from our customer service via e-mail once your order is complete.
Our repair service is only available for customers based in Denmark and the EU. This is to avoid costly import duties when shipping the item back and forth. If you are experiencing issues with an Aiayu item that needs to be repaired, and you are based outside the EU, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we will do our best to assist you in getting your item repaired.
The repair fee covers the following:
1. The service of having your item mended by our in-house tailor, who diligently assesses and does each repair by hand.
2. A shipping label you can use to send in your item to us. You will receive this via email once you have placed order - usually within the same day, or the day after at the latest.
3. Shipping costs from Aiayu back to your address, once the item has been fixed.
Repairs are done by hand, and can therefore take up to 8 weeks to be completed. Sometimes the damage to a garment is simply not repairable. The Aiayu staff therefore reserves the right to decline a repair, and your shipping fee will be refunded immediately thereafter.
Shipping rates & delivery to Europe:
GLS courier service – 15€
Standard delivery time: 2-4 days
International shipping rates & delivery time (outside EU):
UPS – 25 €
Standard delivery time is 3-6 days. Packages may be delayed in customs, and AIAYU cannot be held accountable for this. Please note that for all orders shipped to customers outside EU, the recipient is liable to pay any local taxes and import duties that may occur upon delivery.
For UK customers: please see Delivery Information for further details.